GRANDE YOUR STAY
As we navigate the ongoing pandemic, Grande Centre Point Hotel continues to embody the philosophy that guides our service excellence, while upholding the highest hygiene standards to protect the health and well-being of all guests and colleagues. Being awarded with the Sha Plus Certified Hotel in Bangkok, We have implemented enhanced measures that adhere to the highest levels of cleanliness protocols, ensuring that these standards are met and exceeded.
- Upon arrival, everyone will be given a temperature check and health declaration paperwork.
- Anyone with a temperature of more than 37.5°C will not be allowed inside the hotel and should seek medical attention.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the hotel.
- We have implemented best practices in cleaning standards, such as increased sanitisation and regular cleaning with a hospital-grade disinfectant by well-trained housekeepers, and we are regularly audited.
- After guest check out, we also use an ozone disinfectant, and leave the room for 24hrs. vacant.
- Increasing the frequency of air filter cleaning.
- Increased sanitization of high-touch and traffic areas.
- Contactless check-in and checkout procedures, contactless in-room dining, and housekeeping services with safe distancing are available to guests.
- Cashless payments apply.
- All public spaces have been reconfigured to facilitate safe distancing.
- Access to facilities will be on an appointment basis to ensure safe distancing.
- Every member of the Grande Centre Point hotel staff has been vaccinated.
- A Covid ATK test will be required every 14 days.
- Take the temperature of employees and service recipients twice a day. (If the temperature exceeds 37.5 C, the individual must stop working or using services and seek medical attention.)
- Keep a record of employees' and service recipients' backgrounds and travel records.
- To reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading, communicate, share knowledge, and make suggestions about COVID-19 through various channels.
- Increased certified training and on-going education to assist team in providing SHA Plus+ services.
What is SHA+ (SHA Plus) certification?
Thailand SHA Plus (SHA+) is the certification issued by Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration. In order to obtain the “PLUS” status, hotels or other enterprises need to have at least 70% of their staff vaccinated against COVID-19 in addition to being alrady SHA certified.